We believe there are some choices you need to be aware of that perhaps you hadn’t considered before.
Let me ask you a few questions:
- Are you familiar with the difference between an RIA firm and a traditional investment broker or benefits administrator?
- Has someone from your 401K or retirement management firm talked with you in the last three months?
- Does your current firm offer and deliver no cost investment education and financial planning services to your plan employees?
- Are your company’s financial assets and operational funds kept and managed within a flexible investment structure that actually produces a return?
- Have you reviewed the options / costs on your 401k benefit plan in the last 6 months?
If you answered “no” or “I’m not sure” to any of the questions above – we should talk. As a Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firm, we believe that the agreements surrounding you and your employee’s retirement plans should be frequently reviewed and should be structured in a way that is specifically aligned to your needs. If you have not compared the options that are available you should!